- You can enter a whole word or part of a word. For example, enter t to find words containing t.
- For every word in the dictionary, click on SEARCH without entering any search terms.
- You can also find every word in a semantic domain by selecting one from the dropdown box.
- Or, you can find every word from a particular part of speech by selecting one from the dropdown box.
- The Community Orthography represents the sounds of Numu (Northern Paiute) with a writing system that is very close to English spelling.
- The Linguistic Orthography uses a writing system closer to the phonetic alphabet used by linguists around the world; it represents each sound in the language.
- Choose the dialect you would like to see. There are four dialects represented in the dictionary: Bridgeport, Burns, Mono Lake, and Walker River.